Licences and yearbooks out this week

More
13 years 6 months ago #1477 by Dave Mc
Licences and yearbooks out this week was created by Dave Mc
Hopefully this might stop everyone asking when or if their licences are coming in, because my phone is about to combust.

Nobodys licences are back yet, I'll hopefully be getting them tomorrow. Every application that I've received by now has been processed and will be back before the weekend, though the applications I've taken in since the weekend are unlikely to physically have their card or back number until early next week. These riders will still be fine to ride the league race, but won't be able to open race, in case they were planning on travelling.

If I'm in a position to have the licences, numbers and yearbooks in the shop before the weekend I'll announce it up here, otherwise I'll be handing them out at the Sunday spin and before the League race.

If anyone is planning on travelling to any of the Open races this weekend let me know and I'll arrange some way of getting your licence and back number to you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1483 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Re: Licences and yearbooks out this week
I've just received a message from the C.I. office warning that the back numbers are late arriving in, so if anyone is planning to Open race this weekend, and their number doesn't arrive on time, they should bring last years number. The Comms. will have a full list of everyone who is eligible to race, so as long as your licence is paid up you'll be fine.

That does not affect anyone planning to ride the league race on Sunday. I should have all of the licences and back numbers at sign-on on Sunday morning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dick O'Brien

• Eilís Connery
13 years 6 months ago #1487 by Eilís Connery
Replied by Eilís Connery on topic Re: Licences and yearbooks out this week
Thanks for sorting out so quick Dave
Password brilliant : ))

• John Sower
13 years 6 months ago #1528 by John Sower
Replied by John Sower on topic Re: Licences and yearbooks out this week
Hi Dave,
Are the licenses in yet or do we still need to use last years number for this weekend?

More
13 years 6 months ago #1531 by Dave Mc

Hi Dave,
Are the licences in yet or do we still need to use last years number for this weekend?

I'll have licences from about lunchtime tomorrow. They'll be in the shop for tomorrow afternoon and Friday, then all of the racing licenses will be at the Mick Lally on Saturday and the Cycleways cup on Sunday.

Last years numbers will not be accepted this weekend, it has to be the 2011 ones.

I will only have licences and back numbers, no yearbooks yet. They'll be coming in in about another weeks time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aidan Collins, Tom Blennerhassett, Dick O'Brien, Diarmuid Collins

• Caroline Martinez
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #1544 by Caroline Martinez
Replied by Caroline Martinez on topic Re: Licences and yearbooks out this week
Hi Dave - My licence has been upgraded to A4, but i think the card issued to me has a NC number.
Is it a good idea to quote my A4 number from the CI website but show my NC licence? I doubt my back number will be ready in time for the weekend as well. Will they let me borrow one off the temporary ones you reckon?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Caroline Martinez.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1546 by Dave Mc

Hi Dave - My licence has been upgraded to A4, but i think the card issued to me has a NC number.
Is it a good idea to quote my A4 number from the CI website but show my NC licence? I doubt my back number will be ready in time for the weekend as well. Will they let me borrow one off the temporary ones you reckon?

Your original licence, the NC one, has been cancelled, and you instead have an A4 licence. I have your new card in the shop, and should also have your back number, but a couple of our numbers are missing somewhere in the CI office, yours included.

I should hopefully have the missing numbers tomorrow, though I'm not really sure what you should do if it doesn't show up. I would presume that you could borrow a back number for the day, or use an old one, but can't say for certain. I'll try find that out for sure one way or another.

• Caroline Martinez
13 years 6 months ago #1548 by Caroline Martinez
Replied by Caroline Martinez on topic Re: Licences and yearbooks out this week
Thanks Dave :) I will give the 65Euro I owe you saturday.

• Barry Dunne
13 years 6 months ago #1550 by Barry Dunne
Replied by Barry Dunne on topic Re: Licences and yearbooks out this week
Whos going to have the licences in navan on sunday

More
13 years 6 months ago #1553 by Dave Mc

Whos going to have the licences in navan on sunday

I'll update you on that tomorrow. They will all be there anyway.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1556 by Dave Mc
Just an update on the whereabouts of the licences for tomorrow:
The Senior Full competition licences will be in Navan in the hands of Odhran Connors;
The Club competition and Cycling member licences will be at the shop before the spin;
And all of the underage licences and numbers will be in Sundrive for the track session.

Any licences that are uncollected by then will go back to the shop and stay there for the rest of the week.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds