2011 Club kit- still available

More
13 years 7 months ago #1446 by Dave Mc
2011 Club kit- still available was created by Dave Mc
For anyone who didn't pre-order their kit and is still looking to get some ahead of the new season, we still have a reasonable quantity of Jerseys in both long and shortsleeve, and bibshorts, in most sizes.

Other stuff like gilets, jackets and bibtights we only have a few odds and ends left, so if you're looking for one of those it'll just be a lucky dip whether we have your size or not.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Stephen Brennan
13 years 7 months ago #1447 by Stephen Brennan
Replied by Stephen Brennan on topic Re: 2011 Club kit- still available
Dave, do you know what the story is with the stuff that didn't get sent? (i.e. size: S winter jacket)

More
13 years 7 months ago #1448 by Brian Mc
Replied by Brian Mc on topic Re: 2011 Club kit- still available
What's the best way to pick up an odd or an end? Tactics seminar? Or drop by the shop?

More
13 years 7 months ago #1449 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Re: 2011 Club kit- still available

Dave, do you know what the story is with the stuff that didn't get sent? (i.e. size: S winter jacket)

I don't know what the story is with the jackets, but hopefully we'll have an answer on that shortly.

Also not delivered were the socks, which as far as I'm aware will be along next week. in any case, I'll post it here as soon as I know anything.

More
13 years 7 months ago #1450 by Dave Mc

What's the best way to pick up an odd or an end? Tactics seminar? Or drop by the shop?

I think you would probably have to drop by the shop. Dave T. might be bringing kit over to the talk on Monday, but I wouldn't bet on it.

More
13 years 7 months ago #1459 by Dave Mc
The Winter jackets that didn't show up will be arriving in about 3 weeks, there will be a handful of spare jackets in each size in case anyone who didn't pre-order is still looking for one. There've been a few optimistic souls telling me that Winter is now over, but we'll see how that turns out.

Socks will be arriving in in the next few days.

More
13 years 6 months ago #1493 by Dave Mc
The socks are in the shop. There was a fairly big order of them, so there's plenty of spares.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds