Mallorca 312 ticket

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #32097 by Rachel McCluskey
Mallorca 312 ticket was created by Rachel McCluskey
Mallorca 312 has been rescheduled to 10th October 2020. If anyone is interested in doing the event, I've a ticket for sale.... other orwell members also doing it october..

Another option is to use the ticket for the 2021 event or to use for another of the milestone series events...milestoneseries.cc/

3 options 167km, 225km and the 312..
milestoneseries.cc/en/event/mallorca-312

Its guaranteed entry if anyone is thinking for later this year or a 2021 goal...other tickets available in the club at present too for a couple people to go together

My number is
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Rachel McCluskey.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #32099 by Ian Anderson
Replied by Ian Anderson on topic Mallorca 312 ticket
I have a ticket as well if 2 people were interested in heading over next April.
Ian
sold
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Ian Anderson.

More
4 years 5 months ago #32100 by Ronan Simms
Replied by Ronan Simms on topic Mallorca 312 ticket
Hi
I will also be selling my entry ticket ,I know its abit early in the day but hopefully well be back to normality by then
Ronan Simms

More
4 years 5 months ago #32101 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Mallorca 312 ticket
I'm in the same boat with a ticket to offload as I am not going in October. Has there been any chatter on social media about them refunding entries rather than making it our responsibility to find a buyer ?

More
4 years 5 months ago #32103 by Rachel McCluskey
Replied by Rachel McCluskey on topic Mallorca 312 ticket
HI Stephen
They will have an online marketplace set up soon to sell to others, but it's up to us to sell. We just thought that if any orwells wanted to do the event this year or next or any of the other milestone series they can buy a guaranteed ticket for it from us and save any inflated prices or competition...it sold out in a day last year!

Time to create page: 0.250 seconds