Stock query for Michael Hanley

More
7 years 10 months ago #20462 by Fintan
Stock query for Michael Hanley was created by Fintan
Dear Michael,
Are there any Orwell Winter Jackets, size large, new ( new or old stock), available to buy?
If you know, please post here.
Yours sincerely,
Fintan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #20474 by Diarmuid Collins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Michael Hanley

More
7 years 9 months ago #20478 by Fintan
Replied by Fintan on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley
Thanks for the link,
Fintan.

More
7 years 9 months ago #20579 by Michael Hanley
Replied by Michael Hanley on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley
Hi Fintan,

You are better off emailing me directly, I didn't get any notification about this post and only saw it because I wandered into the buy and sell.

There are kit nights on the first Monday of every month, the next one will be Monday 5th December. You can see what is in stock, try it on for size and purchase (with cash) on the night.

I will check what's in stock and what is surplus from the current winter order and let you know. If you could please email me if would make things easier.

Michael

More
7 years 9 months ago #20582 by Adrian Dungan
Replied by Adrian Dungan on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley
Hi Michael,
What time does the kit night on the 5/12 start?
Adrian

More
7 years 9 months ago #20591 by Michael Hanley
Hi Adrian,

It should be from 18:30 to 19:30.

More
7 years 8 months ago #20847 by Luke McMullan
Replied by Luke McMullan on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley
Hi Michael,

Is January Kit night tonight (02-01-17) - first Monday? Or next Monday (09-01-17), assuming that Joe Daly's is closed today for the Bank Holiday?

Many thanks,

Luke

More
7 years 8 months ago #20848 by Michael Hanley
Hey Luke,

Apologies for the reply, still in holiday mode.

No, there won't be any stock night tonight. I haven't updated the list for 2017, but the next kit night will be on the 16th January as this will coincide with our (to be posted shortly...) kit supplier night.

Can you please email me, I did a stock take over the holidays so I can let you know what's there as you are eager to get stuff in time for nationals.

More
7 years 7 months ago #21239 by Colin Costello
Replied by Colin Costello on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley
Hi Michael,

Just wondering when the next kit sizing night is due and would you have a list of stock currently available?

Thanks,

Colin

More
7 years 7 months ago #21241 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley

Hi Michael,

Just wondering when the next kit sizing night is due and would you have a list of stock currently available?

Thanks,

Colin

Hi Colin, I'm answering on behalf of Mike so he may contradict me later, but the next sizing night will be the first Monday of March, 18:30-19:30ish. That will just be for kit that's currently in stock, the next chance for ordering new (out of stock) kit will probably be sometime in the summer.

There isn't an up to date stock list as no one has had the time to do a stock check lately, but if you know what you want, or even have a rough idea of what sizes and items you want I can check if we have anything that will suit you over the next day or two.

More
7 years 7 months ago #21254 by Colin Costello
Hi Dave,

Thanks for coming back to me, I'll certainly aim to make the next sizing night. I'm looking for any of the following: jersey, jacket, bib tights and or shorts. I'm usually an XL if the kit similar to the Spin 11 relaxed club fit, but if it's anything like the Castelli stuff then I'm definitely 2XL.

Thanks,

Colin

More
7 years 7 months ago #21257 by Michael Monahan
Replied by Michael Monahan on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley
Hi,

I am just wondering when is the next kit sizing night or how often do they happen throughout the year? would be looking for bib shorts and jersey.

Thanks,
Michael.

More
7 years 7 months ago #21261 by Dave Mc
Replied by Dave Mc on topic Stock query for Michael Hanley

Hi Michael, I'm answering on behalf of Mike so he may contradict me later, but the next sizing night will be the first Monday of March, 18:30-19:30ish. That will just be for kit that's currently in stock, the next chance for ordering new (out of stock) kit will probably be sometime in the summer.

There isn't an up to date stock list as no one has had the time to do a stock check lately, but if you know what you want, or even have a rough idea of what sizes and items you want I can check if we have anything that will suit you over the next day or two.

More
7 years 7 months ago #21271 by Colin Costello
Hi Dave,

Meant to say if easier to just email me directly my address is:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds