Free to a good home- cycling mags from 1961-2009.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5865 by Dave Mc
As the title says, I have several boxes of cycling magazines and papers dating from 1961 to 2009, free to anyone who wants to take some, any or all of them away.

Titles include Cycling weekly, Cycling plus, Cycle sport, Irish cycling review, l'Equipe, Bicycling and many other Irish, British, American, Australian, French and Belgian papers and mags.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daragh Boyd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5871 by John Connolly
Replied by John Connolly on topic Free to a good home- cycling mags from 1961-2009.
Hi Dave,
I'd like to take them - I can assure you they are going to a good home.

John Connolly

More
10 years 7 months ago #5872 by Dave Mc
Done. They are in the workshop in Joe Dalys, you can collect anytime that suits you.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5873 by John Connolly
Replied by John Connolly on topic Free to a good home- cycling mags from 1961-2009.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5877 by BarryR
If anyone has any more old mags like this I'm under instructions from @IrishPeloton to make a bid for them. I was too slow off the mark for these ones, so I need to make amends.

Not on Whatsapp. Contact me on Signal app instead.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5878 by Danny Moriarty
Replied by Danny Moriarty on topic Free to a good home- cycling mags from 1961-2009.
That sounds like a right bounty Dave - fair play for offering.

I found a cycling mag at home over the xmas from 1985 - Roche in Redoute colours was the cover photo and the feature article was a 7/8 page report on the Paris-Nice where Kelly and Roche went head to head - spent a few qualtiy hours reminiscing with it.

It seems mad that this was the way of keeping in contact with a sport - i.e. read a race report a month later vs real time newsfeeds nowadays - the odd thing is I was 4 years old in 1985!

Enjoy the haul John.

BarryR - I will be holding onto the mag for nostalgia reasons.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5880 by John Connolly

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

John

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds