Feb club kit order.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #4381 by John Twomey
Feb club kit order. was created by John Twomey
Hi all,
Just a heads up that the December club gear order is due in next Tuesday so I plan on doing a night in Uncle Toms on Wed 20th from 7:30 to 9.

For anyone that's ordered kit, you'll be able to pick it up and those looking for clothing will be able to place an order. I'll have some stock on the night but its rapidly diminishing with the season about to start.

Note that this is the last order until August/Sept when we will be changing over to the new kit so my suggestion is to limit your order to just what you need for the summer.

Thanks
John
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by John Twomey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valdis Andersons

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #4382 by Stephen Ryan
Replied by Stephen Ryan on topic Feb club kit order.
Hi John,
I'm not quite sure how the system works and can't make that - or any - Wednesday. I do want to take the excellent tip provided on Monday night at the training session and get an Orwell top for Sportives. Is there a way I can do that?

Stephen

More
11 years 7 months ago #4384 by Valdis Andersons
Replied by Valdis Andersons on topic Feb club kit order.
Any short sleeve jerseys in medium still available and how much are they? Would love to get one for the racing season.

More
11 years 7 months ago #4385 by John Twomey
Replied by John Twomey on topic Feb club kit order.
Sorry lads but its first come first served. Its not fair on others who make the trip down to be disappointed.

What I'd suggest is that you drop into the shop at your earliest convenience to see what's in stock.

Please avoid Saturdays as its normally the busiest time of the week for Dave and the lads so they won't have time to help you out.

More
11 years 7 months ago #4386 by Stephen Ryan
Hi John - thanks for the update and sorry if I appear difficult but I'm new to the club and don't know how the system is supposed to work.

Are you saying that right now there are some tops in Joe Dalys and I could go up this morning (Friday) and get one - if they have my size . Or I can only do that after Wednesday to see what's left

And if I want to order one , is the only way to do it , to go on Wednesday - which I can 't .

I'm not looking to bunk a queue just trying to find out how to get a top.

Thanks again,

Stephen

More
11 years 7 months ago #4387 by John Twomey
No problem Stephen.

Any stock we have right now is housed in Joe Dalys which can be purchased at any time by members. So to answer your question, yes you can go down and pick up kit. Please note that we only accept cash or cheque for club kit as it's not sold directly through the shop.

I'll probably drop down early next week and take that away to do a quick stock take before Wed night so I know what we have.

I won't be accepting orders via email but will probably buy a few extra items per line that can be purchased at the next collection night or via the shop afterwards.

Hope this is of use.

Thanks
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stephen Ryan, Fergal Quinn

More
11 years 7 months ago #4389 by Stephen Ryan
Thanks John - perfect.

Stephen

More
11 years 7 months ago #4393 by Philippe Bourdarias
Replied by Philippe Bourdarias on topic Feb club kit order.
John,
Would you have any spare short sleeve jersey in size L (or alternatically M)?
Philippe

More
11 years 7 months ago #4394 by John Twomey
Sorry Philippe. See above.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4401 by Fergal Quinn
Replied by Fergal Quinn on topic Feb club kit order.
John - when you did your stock take before the order night last week (which I couldn't make), is there still club gear in Joe's now or do we have to wait to see what is left after the next delivery?

Thanks

Fergal

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds